Saturday, December 17, 2016

Frosted flakes

Hey there. Here's my take on this week Freshly made sketch, which I also paired with two other challenges listed below.

I used some shimmer paper from Papetrey, Ink to emboss and cut out the snowlfakes.

Embossing folder is a 5x7 one from Provo Craft and the snowflake die is 5x5 square die and I have no idea where I got it from. Ugh!

Silver ribbon is from my ribbon stash and I tied the mini bow using the Bow Easy. Blue cardstock is also from PTI.

I popped up the embossed panel using fun foam and I also did spray some shimmer frost onto the blue panel but it doesn't really show up in the photo.

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by.






Challenges: 
CAS-UAL Fridays
Freshly Made Sketches
TGIF Challenge - let it snow















5 comments:

Patti J said...

Laurie, this is beautiful!!! Love the colors, the embossing, and of course, the sparkly ribbon!

Kim S said...

Such a lovely way to show off those detailed snowflakes. The shimmer would be a perfect touch! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - love the snowflakes - they just seem to pop off the page.

Marisa Gunn said...

Pretty card! Love how you mixed the snowflake layers. Thanks for playing along with TGIF Challenges.

Channin Pelletier said...

Gorgeous! I love all the snowflakes! Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!