Monday, September 5, 2016

Bon Voyage

Hey everyone. Playing in a few challenges today.

I started off with the sketch over at Always Playing With PaperJust Us Girls challenge is a word week and the word is "travel" and lastly, The Paper Players wants a circle this time around.

Stamps are from Hero Arts - it was one of their monthly kits a while back. The map at the bottom is actually an old stamp from Darice, not HA.

I did a bit of die cut inlay (ala' Jennifer McGuire) with the small dies that came in the kit.

Circle stitched die is from Lil Inkers and the black is a nestie. 

That's it for now - thanks for stopping in.


7 comments:

Diane said...

Fun card! I love the die cut inlay. I saw that by Jennifer also and have been wamting to try it.

Glittered Paws said...

Ok going to have to go to watch this tutorial - I really like the way it came out. Great card.

Notes by Nina said...

Fantastic card, I love all the inlay parts. Thank you for joining us for The Challenge.

Nance Leedy said...

Great technique with the die-cut inlay and I love this mix of patterns! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players

Hannelie said...

Laurie , LOVE your beautiful clean lined creation with the bold sentiment perfectly framed in a circle!
Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Super composition on this! I love the inlaid die cuts paired with the map and planes. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Nance said...

Wonderful card! Lots of elements that are pulled off nicely and elegantly! Thanks for playing The Challenge!