Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Anniversary

Hi everyone. Today is my 30th wedding anniversary. I was married on what would have been my grandparents 50th anniversary. I was also married in the same church as both my parents and grandparents. With that in mind, here is the card that I made for my DH. It's more tongue in cheek, than romantic but he'll get a kick out of it.

Stamp is from Art Impressions and colored with Copic's. I used the sentiment that came with the set for the inside which says.....Still got it!

I also just realized that I've been blogging for 10 years. Wow!














This is a picture from 1963 of my grandparents on my Mom's side.  It sort of inspired me to purchase the stamp above. Hope their having fun celebrating their 80th in heaven!









Thanks for stopping by!














and lastly, a very old picture of me and my DH. 

3 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Well Happy Anniversary - and what a perfect card, I can see Bob getting a laugh out of this. Loved your story as well.

Donna said...

What a fun card, your hubby will like it. Happy Anniversary to both of you, have a wonderful celebration!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on the Big 30!