Saturday, September 10, 2016

According to my calculations

Hi everyone. I made the following card for the My Favorite Things 2016 card design superstar contest.

All stamps, die and cardstock is from My Favorite Things.

Stamps are from the set Get Down To Business.

I kept this clean and simple to actually give to one of my guy co-workers for his birthday. 

I colored the all clear and clear buttons with a red Copic marker after getting out my real calculator to look at the colors. I didn't want to over do it with lots of colors since it was for a guy.

Thanks for stopping in today.


3 comments:

Donna said...

Fabulous guy card, like the black and white with just touches of red and great saying!

Glittered Paws said...

How smart- to get out a calculator for your coloring. Great man card - and love just the pop of red.

Janelle said...

Great card! I love the monochromatic scheme and the graphic design. ☺