Friday, August 5, 2016

Kindness

Hi there. Here is my card for this weeks Freshly Made Sketch and I also paired it with the SSS Wednesday challenge of Fabulous Florals.

Sentiment is from Hero Arts.

Blueprints #14 from My Favorite Things used to cut out bigger flower, center and leaves. I dusted off some smaller flower paper punches to make the others.

Kept it pretty clean and simple with summer colors.

The mailman just delivered some new goodies for me to play with, so I'm keeping this post short. Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Pretty card, Laurie! Have fun playing!!!

Linda Callahan said...

Such a pretty cascade of flowers! Glad you joined us at FMS!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Isn't it satisfying when you can use some of your old supplies to make new creations? I know my punches are laying neglected! Fabulous card Laurie and thanks for the 'nudge' . . . I'm off to dust off my punches now! Have a lovely week! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Donna said...

Great card, like your floral layout!

Glittered Paws said...

What a pretty floral card - I'm thinking my flower punches need to be dusted off too.

Karren said...

Great take on the sketch! Your floral arrangement looks fabulous and in such pretty colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.