Sunday, August 28, 2016

Howling

Hello.  Here is my entry into Darnell's NBUS challenge. There are several items included on this card that I have had for a long time and never used, but the main image is brand new.

The howling dog is from Gerta Steiner Designs, as is the inside sentiment. She is colored with Copic's. I added some white enamel dots on her collar to go with the designer paper, which is from Papertrey, Ink that I've had awhile but never used.

Birthday sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly that I have had for a long time but never used.

I did add some texture to the dog using a cut up wash cloth and rubbing alcohol. In real life it's pretty cool.

Don't you just love the howling to youuuuu!!! sentiment on the inside? My co-worker who is a dog lover will get a kick out of this card.

That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by.












 

4 comments:

Helen F. said...

Oh my goodness, this pup is just too cute! Love the card, Laurie :o)

Natalie said...

Too cute, Laurie!!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I love that howling pooch! The greeting is very fun. I like the idea of texture with a washcloth (a nice nubby one). I just may have to try that!

Darnell said...

I enlarged the photo so I can see that cool fur texture you achieved on the pup, Laurie! He is sooooo cute, especially when you open the card and see the sweet howl!! I also love that you used kraft with your fun red polka-dotty paper!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #7!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell