Tuesday, June 14, 2016

To inifinity

Hi everyone. I got this stamp set from Papertrey, Ink a while ago and it still needed to see some ink. Seeing the masculine challenge over at CASology, I decided to give it a go. Now granted, there isn't "white" space, it's blue like the night sky, so work with me on this one. (giggling)

Yep, got out the distress inks and blending tool to make the night sky. Word of warning to all stampers: make sure you clean off your craft mat between projects otherwise you'll get the last used ink on your new project and have to go a bit darker than you want. Again, giggling.

I'm not very good masking things off and you'll see that I had to go in and color off of few areas to erase the white showing through. I guess I just need a better pair of scissors.

The white dots are stars in the very distance and done using a sharpie paint pen.

So, I hope the DT and folks that make up the rules at CASology will let me slide on my masculine entry. Thanks for stopping by!


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Joyce said...

A very fun card for a young boy. Love your beautiful night sky. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a fun card and what little boy doesn't know that quote. Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!