Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Need a floaty?

Hey all! Here is a great little encouragement card that I'm going to send off to one of my co-workers. She's been a bit stressed lately.

Is he not the cutest? He's from Your next stamp. I stamped him using my Nano to make sure I got a good and solid black impression with the Versafine ink. I then heat embossed it using clear embossing powder.  Colored with Copic's and then dug through my stash to find coordinating cardstock.

I ran the pool blue through the next generation embossing folder from We R Memory Keepers to match the spots on the floaty. Added two flags on either side with coordinating colors for some added interested. Dies are from My Favorite Things.

Inside of this I stamped "I'm here for you" which also comes in the set.

I used a bit of glossy accents on his swim mask to give it the appearance of glass. In real life it's pretty cool.

Thanks for stopping by!

Follow on Bloglovin


4 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a darling little image! Really brought a smile to my face! Have a lovely day Laurie! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Donna said...

Absolutely adorable!

Glittered Paws said...

What a cute image and I can't imagine it not lifting your co-workers spirits.

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness...so cute! Great card, Laurie!