Monday, April 4, 2016

Moose you

Hi all! I've scheduled some posts to go automatically while I'm away on business.

Since I'm in Alaska, I think I'll post this one for my DH, who would rather be with me, I'm sure. We both love the outdoors. In all my 9 years of traveling up there, I think I've only seen about 5 Moose, and almost hit one with the rental car once. She wanted to go across the highway and the car in front of me scared her. I was inches away and could have petted her through the window.

Anyway, stamps and dies are from the new stamp kit offered up over at My Favorite Things. Colored everything in Copic's as well as the cloud die cuts (PTI).

I used a hills border die to make the grass hills and then stuck things around and even some of them are popped up using tiny square foam tape for a bit of dimension.

That's it for now, thanks for stopping by for a look see.

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Donna said...

This is just too cute Laurie, you hubby will love it. Have a good trip!