Monday, April 18, 2016

I'll never forget you

Hi everyone! The challenge over at Less is More is to use three stamps. Here is what I did with it.

Stamps are from Simon Says Stamp and colored with Copic's. I did use my stampoholic Nano to get everything positioned just right.

Gray cardstock from My Favorite Things is use to layer the main images and it's popped up onto the white card base using foam squares. I used Neenah solar white cardstock in 110lb for the base and to stamp the image.

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping in.

Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

Chrissie said...

I just love this Laurie!
What a wonderful stamp... it's such fun and beautifully coloured too!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Totally cute and fun Laurie and perfect colouring
Thanks as always for playing along at Less is More
Sarah x

Glittered Paws said...

OMG - this is just too cute - I love elephants and like how you have colored him up. Great stamp.

Sid said...

A beautiful card, loving the colours and the fun stamps which work together so well !!

Sarah G said...

What a fab combo of characters! Love this card and your colouring. Thank you for playing along with us at Less is More, Laurie :)

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fabulous funky card there Laurie. Love those fun images.
Thanks for sharing this with us at Less is More.
Sharon xx

Jeni said...

Super Cute! Never heard of the Nano before, will have to check it out. ~jeni :)

Esther said...

Such sweet stamps! Your colouring is lovely. Fab card!

Anonymous said...

What a fun card. I love the whimsical animals and your colouring is great.

Megan said...

This set cracks me up. Love how you stacked them! :)

Julie B said...

Your card made me smile when I was browsing the gallery at LIM so had to pop over for a closer look! :)

Anne said...

Laurie what a super combination of stamps - awesome CAS card!
Thank you so much for joining us
Anne
"Less is More"