Friday, February 5, 2016

with all my love!

Hi everyone! Here is my take on this weeks Freshly Made Sketch which is also paired with this weeks Wednesday Challenge of have a heart over at Simon Says Stamp.

I turned the sketch sideways and made the main panel a bit bigger to accommodate the stamp I used.

Stamp is an oldie but a goody from
Great Impressions. I stamped it in versafine ink, heat embossed using clear and then colored it using Copic's.

Sentiment is from Technique Tuesday and the fishtail banner dies are from My Favorite Things. Kept this very clean and simple for use as a masculine card.

Also adding this into the color challenge over at Repeat impressions, too.

ETA: I'm adding this into The Friday Mashup! as well.











Thanks for stopping by!

Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

Patti J said...

Awww...this is so cute! Thanks for my evening grin!!!

Heather said...

Sooooo CUTE!! I have a stamp set similar to this and will probably be using it for my hubby's Valentine's Day card. Thanks for the inspiration; love your crisp, clean card. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Such a fun card Laurie! I love it! Thanks for making me smile! Have a lovely weekend! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Donna said...

So fun and striking, fits the sketch perfectly too! Have a great weekend!

Diane said...

Great masculine card! I like your take on the sketch. Love clean and simple cards.

Lin said...

So fun, Laurie - it works great for all the challenges you're entering! So glad you joined us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Glittered Paws said...

What a fun "man" Valentine - the shorts simply stand alone with the sentiment. Makes me smile.

Patti J said...

So glad to see this pop up over at The House That Stamps Built! It's perfect for our color challenge!

Narelle Farrugia said...

So sweet! I love this card and those cute boxers! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Kathy S said...

OMG- those are hilarious! That's a keeper alright and perfect colors for The House That Stamps Built color challenge this week. WOW - so fun.

Jen Mitchell said...

LOL! What a fun card! CAS perfection! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Antonia said...

Hi Laurie, This is such a fun card! Love the boxer stamp and the crisp colors! Thank you so much for linking up and playing with us at the Friday Mashup!

Cheri said...

So cute, Laurie and I'm sure your hubby will get a big chuckle. Thank you for playing along in color challenge at The House.