Friday, February 19, 2016

Sending hugs

Hi everyone! Here is my version of the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

The crocus stamp is from Technique Tuesday and stamped on water color paper. Yes, this is actually water colored! Gasp! I used the Zig real brush markers and a paint brush to make it happen. I fussy cut it out and popped it up on the card panel for a bit of dimension.

Sentiment is from Altenew and stamped using my Misti.

Stitched rectangle die is from Lil' Inker and I the border one is from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for stopping by!









Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

These flowers are so pretty.....love how you colored them! Beautiful card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Natalie said...

Laurie, this is so pretty! Love the card!

Donna said...

This is stunning Laurie, beautiful coloring and great take on the sketch!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

So pretty and delicate Laurie and coloured to perfection! Have a lovely weekend! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful flowers and great watercoloring. I'm thinking you like your zig watercolor markers.

Jen Brum said...

What a beautiful card! Those flowers are just gorgeous! The colouring is lovely! Love that scalloped border! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!