Saturday, February 27, 2016

Have a super day

Hi everyone. Decided to play around with the MFT card sketch challenge and this is what I came up with.

I kept things super clean and simple to go with the super theme. Ya, sorry for the pun.

Stamps are from My Favorite Things. She is colored with Copic's. The red candy dots are from Doodlebug designs.

Dies are from MFT and PTI and I used Neenah solar white cardstock. I'm so liking using this cardstock to color with Copic's as it doesn't soak in as much.

Blue cardstock is from Hot Off The Press and the red is pure poppy from PTI.

Thanks for stopping by!












Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

airbornewife said...

Hi Laurie.. thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I had to come see your card ~ What a fun card. I love your coloring! This summer I will be moving to WA to join my husband who is already there. As soon as our youngest son graduates high school we'll be making the trip there. hugs, Pam

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Love your take on that sketch Laurie! so cute and the colouring is fantastic! Have a lovely Sunday! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Tammy said...

And your card is Super fun! Love the brave little lady!

Glittered Paws said...

Cute cute - love the super girl and the coloring is awesome. I'm going to have to try some of the Neenah cs with copic. Sometimes you just feel like popping up a copic colored image and can't.