Sunday, November 1, 2015

Holly Jolly

Hello! I made this card a while back and it's been sitting on my desk waiting to be photographed. I had just gotten in this stamp set from Technique Tuesday, and had to play around with it. Coincidentally, there is a "heart" challenge going on over at CASology and there is this sweet little heart in the middle of this star.

I stamped the star in yellow and then fussy cut it out.

My creative vision was to incorporate this into a country themed card, hence the wire. I used fine gauge craft wire and twirled it around the end of a paint brush and then attached it onto the star. I think this would be so cute done up in red and gingham.

The bold sentiment is part of the set and I stamped it in Versafine black ink.

That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by.



Follow on Bloglovin








4 comments:

OH Babs said...

Very cute CAS Christmas card.

Tammy said...

Love the sentiment, great idea to pair it with a star!

Anonymous said...

This is so much fun, Laurie, and love that you picked yellow as your accent colour! It certainly makes this a very happy card indeed. Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love the bright happy yellow (my fave color) Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!