Saturday, September 26, 2015

thanks

Hello. I just returned from a business meeting in San Diego and I'm glad to be home. I ended up missing 3/4 of a day because of something I ate. It's not fun being nauseous in a business meeting, that's for sure! Here is my take on this weeks Freshly Made Sketch, which I also paired with the photo challenge over at Just Us Girls.

No stamping on this one! Gasp! Just lots of die cuts.

My Favorite Things for the flowers and fishtail banner. Papertrey, Ink on the leaf, which I cut apart. The word "thanks" is cut out three times and glued together to give it a bit of depth.

Designer paper is from the Reflections line from M's. Flower centers are from Queen&Co.

That's it for today, thanks for stopping by!









Follow on Bloglovin

















8 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Pretty card! Love those yellow flowers! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

So pretty! I love how you used all the patterns from the photo and those polka dot flowers are so cool. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Beautiful card! Love the polka dots and the stripes with those pretty yellow flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome creation! Went perfect with the sketch! Thanks for joining in at JUGS~

Jen Brum said...

Beautiful card Laurie! I love the black and white with those gorgeous yellow flowers! Just fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lucille K said...

Lovely card, spot on for the challenge :)

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the pretty flowers and "thanks".

Glittered Paws said...

How did I get so far behind in looking at all of your beautiful creations?? This one is amazing - love all the black/white combos and love black and yellow. And no stamps.