Sunday, August 30, 2015

Nasturtiums

Hi everyone! I really liked the sketch over at JUGS wild card week and came up with this.

The flower stamp are from Simon Says Stamps set called Thinking of you, which I've linked here. It's a very versatile set and one that I go to time and again.

I made one of the flowers in the set into a Nasturtium using the orange/yellow Ombre ink pad from Hero Arts.

Designer paper is from Fancy Pants. I used the Blue Prints 14 from MFT to cut the main image out and the dots along the tangerine border strip. I don't normally use a lot of DP but decided my stash needs to be dwindled down.

Don't you just love this sketch? Thanks for stopping by!








Follow on Bloglovin





6 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

What pretty flowers! I love the fun, happy colors. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Donna said...

Great card, pretty flowers and like your colors!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Those flowers are so pretty! I love the effect of the ombre ink on them and the polka dots are the perfect backdrop for them. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty and love the flowers in the ombre ink. The sketch is great too.

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a cheerful card! Love the use of the sketch - Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

Tammy said...

Very pretty card, love the colors! And yes, great sketch!