Friday, June 19, 2015

Thanks

Hi everyone! Here is my take on this weeks Freshly Made Sketch.

The "thanks" is a die from Technique Tuesday called straight talk. I backed it with the light green cardstock so that it would stand out. Scalloped die is from Lifestyle crafts.

I used a few flower dies from PTI to cut out the pink flowers. The leaves are punched out using the leaf punch from Martha Stewart. I added some tiny pearls to highlight the centers of the flowers. 

Overall, pretty clean and simple and quick. The most time I spent on this card was to figure out how to arrange the flowers.

Thanks for dropping by!

Follow on Bloglovin







3 comments:

Natalie said...

Pretty card! I like the design!

Karren said...

This is so pretty! The scalloped edge and the arrangement of flowers make for a gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Kim S said...

I love your use of scallops under that die! The cute little pink flowers are the perfect way to say "thanks". Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!