Thursday, March 12, 2015

Get well soon

Hey everyone! Played around with this weeks Fusion Challenge and got a bit frustrated. I struggled with finding the right flower stamp to use with this. Everything I tried, I didn't like! Ended up with this!

Flower stamp is from Simon Says Stamp. I used fresh ink in french lavender to stamp the solid flower and black to do the outline. Then I got out the liquid pearls and dabbed some lemon yellow on for the centers.

Sentiment is from Avery Elle. I cut out the dotted banner then stamped the sentiment. It's popped up using foam tape. The white grid/mesh over the lavender cardstock is a die from Cherry Lynn Designs. That die makes great confetti too!

Dragonfly die is from Memory box. I cut the body out of black cardstock and the wings out of vellum. Added some Wink of Stella in clear to get them to appear gossamer. Love how they turned out. Now I get to add this card to the Wednesday challenge over at SSS which is Things that Fly.

Thanks for stopping in!

Follow on Bloglovin
















3 comments:

Viv said...

I love it Laurie, such a pretty colour too ;) Viv xx

jenn shurkus said...

love your final outcome! such a pretty card :) thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Lyndal said...

Glad you persisted - GORGEOUS card Laurie! So happy you joined in the fun @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon!