Monday, November 17, 2014

Perk up

Hello! Hope everyone is staying warm and safe during this ugly early winter we are having across the US!

Addicted to CAS code word this week is a sketch!
Here is what I did with it! Happy 2nd Birthday A2CAS!

Sentiment and die are from My Favorite Things. I used some shinny Christmas paper to cut out the cup holder just to be a bit festive! Inside of this card will be a gift card to you know which coffee place since I'm in Washington State. =)

Stitched rectangles are from Lil' Inker Designs. I layered them using my mini perfect layers tool in dark green. Satin red ribbon added in the back to keep with the Christmas color theme!

I photographed this tonight and just couldn't get it any lighter no matter what I did. So, sorry for the dark picture!

Thanks for stopping by!

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Mm...love coffee, and love your coffee card! What a delightful creation! Thanks for sharing!

Donna said...

Cute card, like how you used the bright paper on the cup holder.

Glittered Paws said...

OMG love the layout of this card - I think I might have to case this and put some hot chocolate in a pack and send it to my chemo buddy.

Loll said...

Adorable card Laurie. Love the bright, striped Christmas paper you've used for the cup holder ... and the stitched mats. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

Natalie said...

What a fun card, love it!!! What a great sketch to work with, you've done a wonderful job and using that striped paper is perfect, very festive!