Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hot air balloons

Hi everyone! Here is my take on this weeks clean and simple sketch. I so turned it up side down and changed up where the sentiment is placed. Why? Because we can and it also went better with the SSS challenge of transport it!

Stamps are from Papertrey, Ink

I used the curved border die from Paper Smooches to create the ground.  The puffy clouds are stamped in the lightest blue ink I had and then heat embossed using clear embossing powder. They kind of came out grey, but it works.

Ink used to create the balloons are: Palette starry night, wild cherry by colorbox and chamomile by Fresh Ink.

Below is the sketch I started with and changed up a bit.

Thanks for stopping by!

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Pretty card and such pretty balloons!

Natasha said...

Beautifully done! Love the trio of balloons!

Jingle said...

This is very cute! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!