Thursday, September 4, 2014

Season's Greetings

Hi everyone! Just got this new die set from Savvy stamps and had to give it a try!

I used a recent MFT sketch that caught my eye but didn't see it in time to link it up. 

I really fell in love with this pine branch and thought it would work well for either Christmas or a masculine design.  Tag die is from PTI as is the sentiment.

The white and red were cut with a stax die from My Favorite Things that is now retired. Red pearls are from Kaisercraft.

The designer paper is from my Christmas paper stash. I think it might be old Stampin Up! paper, but not 100% sure. I have a 12 x 12 paper box just full of Christmas stuff and most of it is loose, so I have no idea sometimes who made what.

Still at the beach enjoying some down time! Thanks for stopping by!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love everything about your outstanding Christmas card!