Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Thank you

Greetings everyone! I needed to make a few thank you cards for the folks back at the home office that trained me last week while I was in Minneapolis. Here is the design I came up with for two of them.

I used the LJD Pretty Poppies stamps set from My Favorite Things to create this card. I stamped the first flower in red and then the second one in Chamomile inks.

The stitched panels are done using the rectangle mats from Lil' Inker designs. They are currently on back order and I'm still waiting for the round ones to become available. Love these!!!

I added a layer of color to corespond with the ink colors and then added a bit of ribbon on the side as well.

I really like the hand writing font used in the sentiments in this set.

Overall, this was a quick, clean and simple card to whip up!

Thanks for stopping by!


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

How pretty and what a beautiful thank you card it is - great job.

Irish Cherokee said...

Wonderful CAS cards Laurie. Love your colors. Poppies are very vibrant. Nice work. - Jim