I think you all will enjoy this challenge as much as I did. It's one layer week over at Less Is More and they want you to adapt a finder print. Here is what I did with it (twice).
I actually made the bottom one first and then realized that it was not one layer! Grrr!
Obviously I was just focused on using my finger prints!
I used Fresh Ink in Pink Lemonade and my pointer and pinky fingers to create the flower petals. Limeade ink used to stamp the stems using the LJD Pretty Poppies from MFT. The sentiment is also in the set.
I used a Copic marker to color a couple of pieces of white satin ribbon to match the ink color. The bow is tied using the bow easy and then stuck on with a glue dot.
I added some tiny black dots using the black distress ink marker on the flowers on both cards. I just thought they needed "something" to bring them out a bit. The pink cardstock is from PTI and cut using the 1/16th side of my mini layers tool
That's it for now! Back to work on my laundry. Thanks for stopping by!