Thursday, May 1, 2014

FMS134 - sending my love

Good morning and Happy May Day. Where did April go? Wow, the days are just moving way too fast. Here is my take on this weeks Freshly Made Sketch. Also entering this into the Anything goes challenge at Simon Says Stamps.

I whipped up this clean and simple version within a few minutes last night. First of all, I had the daisy already cut out from the Memory Box die. The yellow cardstock is from Bazzill that I had in my scrap pile that just needed to be cut into a circle.

Stamped the sentiment from Kaisercraft onto the white panel, added the yellow circle and glued the daisies on using dry adhesive. The black and white polka dot strip is fabric tape from the Reflections collection.

I think this card took me about 10 minutes if that and that's because I stamped the sentiment a couple of times to get it right. ;-)

We are forcasted to have a beautiful sunny day here in the Pacific Northwest so I'm heading out to enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by!



Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

Diane said...

Laurie what a cute, clean and simple card! I love that die and the color combo.

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice - love how your CAS cards always turn out beautiful.

Linda Callahan said...

Love the black and whit with the soft hello background! Thanks,for joining us at FMS!

Tammy said...

Love the soft yellow spotlight with the black and white, great card!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, Laurie! I love the clean lines of the flowers in the circle. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

very pretty card!
:) Marie

Donna said...

Nice card, I like the yellow/black combo!

Jen Brum said...

Beautiful card Laurie! I love those sweet daisies and the pop of yellow! Of course who doesn't love polka dot tape?! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

RobynsRoostStamping said...

Love this card, so calming, great job.