Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Nasturtiums

Hi everyone! I've had this stamp from Flourishes for a while now and really haven't used it all the much. I got this stamp because it reminded me of the my grandmother. She always had nasturtiums growing in her flower garden and they got huge! I wish I had her green thumb.


I stamped this is Versafine and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I find that this combination allows me to get the best detail out of some stamps that you wouldn't get using memento ink.

Colored with Copic's using G21, G24 and G28 on the leaves and Y35, Y38 and R17 on the flowers.

Orange and white cardstock from PTI and the green designer paper is from Memory Box. This card ended up being a 5 x 5 square due to the large stamp.

Thanks for stopping by!

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Great card. Beautiful coloring of the flowers.

Tammy said...

Beautiful coloring Laurie, love your card!

~ Connie said...

Beautiful; your shading is great!