Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Mojo #341 - you are always

Hi all! It's been ages since I participated in the Mojo Monday sketch challenge. I just can't seem to find the time early in the week with having to do my day job. However I carved out an hour today and came up with this.

Stamps are from Powerpoppy called Azalea and colored with Copic's. I colored this up for another sketch challenge and didn't end up using it, so I was able to work it into this week Mojo sketch. I like how it ended up! I added a bit of liquid pearls onto the stamen but then ended up crushing it when I ran it through the cuttlebug.

Designer paper is from the Old World stack from DCWV and the coral cardstock is from PTI that I didn't even know I had. WooHoo it matched wonderfully with the Copic markers I used. Copic marker used to color the satin ribbon to match as well.

Every time I see this sentiment I always think of Willie Nelson and then that song is stuck in my head! Ugh!

Ok, off to make something for dinner! Thanks for stopping by!


Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Ugh... Now I'm singing that song! Pretty card, dear friend! Love those colors, and yay for doing the Mojo Monday! Someday I will join you on that one! Hugs...

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful - love the flowers and colored beautifully - you always seem to match up everything perfectly.

Tammy said...

Gorgeous flowers! Fantastic card!

Donna said...

Great card, those flowers are beautiful-fabulous coloring. The dimension on the card really makes it stand out! (no pun intended)

Angela said...

Laurie, your card is stunning with the stamped and expertly colored flowers!