Monday, April 7, 2014

Just a little something

Hello! I'm off to Alaska on business and have scheduled some posts while I'm gone. First up is this beauty from Stamping Bella. Uptown girl Paisley has a prezzie.

Isn't she adorable? I stamped her in Versafine and then used
clear embossing powder and heat set.

Coloring some of these skinny areas with Copic's was a challenge. I find that my Ciao markers do better in smaller areas that the sketch. I just wish that they came in as many colors as the sketch do. Anybody else feel that way?

I kept this clean and simple - it just seemed to call for it.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!





Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

How pretty - and did you know that Copic come with small nibs - AMuse sells them this way and I have just a few of the colors I use for faces, in red, and a couple of other colors just for those tiny spaces.

Irish Cherokee said...

Great coloring and a card to match.

Diane said...

Such a cute card Laurie, and I love how you colored it. I agree that those tiny spaces are hard with the copic markers. I did not know they had the smaller nibs either. Have to look into that!

Donna said...

Way too cute! Great coloring!