Thursday, October 3, 2013

Wishing you

Hey all! Yep, I'm still up north and flying home on Friday. Here's another card that I scheduled to post while away.


This card is inspired by a card off of Pinterest by Manitoba Stamper.

I used my flower punches that I've had forever from EK Success on the white cardstock. I put a piece of light yellow cardstock behind it and then added the pearls for the flower centers.

I stamped the leaves in limeade from Fresh Ink and then added the sentiment. Both the leaf stamp and the sentiment are from PTI.

To make mine different from the card on Pinterest I added the butterfly, which is a die from Memory Box.

Sorry that the picture is not up to par, but it was dreary out and my lights were not cooperating! Anyway, thanks for popping in!


Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

Natalie said...

This is so pretty! Love how you've used the punches! Very sweet card.

Angie said...

Very pretty Laurie! That butterfly is so super delicate and lovely!

Tammy said...

Pretty card, the black butterfly really sets it off!

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Laurie!

Donna said...

Stunning card!