Sunday, October 27, 2013

Have yourself

a merry little Christmas. Here is my card for the challenge over at Less is More. Which is to use string or twine. I chose twine.


Sentiment stamp is from Technique Tuesday. I stamped it in Versafine and then used a rectangle nestie to cut and emboss it.

The Branch die is from Poppy Stamps and comes in two sizes. It's hard to tell, but both of the sizes are used here. Red button is from American Craft.  Red and white cardstock is from PTI.

Does this card picture look blurry? I retook it several times thinking it did - but I just might need several more cups of coffee to get my eyes to focus right. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

Donna said...

Very nice card, and no it does not look blurry to me. And I've had a couple cups of coffee!

Margaret said...

This is lovely Laurie and no it doesn't look blurry to me either!
Margaret x

wienerhoneymooners said...

Wonderful, well executed, awesome!!

Chrissie said...

This is gorgeous Laurie, what a fab simply design and the string looks wonderful!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Tammy said...

Very pretty card Laurie! Can't say if the picture is blurry or not, but it's much clearer when you click on it!

Natalie said...

Not blurry to me!! I LOVE this card!!

Patti J said...

Very cute, Laurie! Great design, love the twine! Thanks for sharing!

Darnell said...

This is a non-blurry elegant and CASlicious Christmas card, Laurie! I love it so much!! Hugs, Darnell

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - what a great christmas card this will make - blurry - where???

Marybeth said...

Laurie , this is gorgeous! Love the branches and the twine bow. Such an elegant and clean card!

Marybeth said...

ps I clicked on the picture, it's not super crisp but I would not say blurry! But I have had a lot of coffee too!