Friday, October 18, 2013

Fall pumpkins

Hello everyone! I've been so busy the last couple of days and time just flew by! Here's my card for the CASology pumpkin challenge!



Stamp is from Yvonne Albritton and colored with Copics. The little crow is from Plum Purdy, I stamped it in black, colored it's beak and fussy cut it out. Then I popped it up with a tiny piece of foam tape.

I layered it with orange cardstock and then attached it to a dark brown card base. 

Copic's used:
G21,24,28,YG67
E30,33,35,37
C1,5
YR21,24,23,15,04,07

Thanks for stopping by!  


Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow, the pumpkins are gorgeous! Great call for fall.

Ardyth said...

Your shading is gorgeous! Love the brilliant pops of orange! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice - love the bird!!!

Natalie said...

Laurie, this is so pretty, I love the coloring and that little bird is adorable, what a great idea to use it!!! Too cute!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Wow, look at the trailing vines, so GREAT! Love this card!

Thanks for joining us this week in the FUN Pumpkin cue at CASology!

Leni said...

The little bird is just the perfect addition! Love it!

OH Babs said...

Great card and great coloring.

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous colouring and I love that sweet little birdie! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Maureen Merritt said...

Gorgeous coloring! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Angie said...

Lovely job on the pumpkin! It's soo good it makes me want pie!