Friday, May 10, 2013

Mr. and Mrs.

Hi everyone! I'm glad to be back home to warm weather! Got a chance to play in this weeks Freshly Made Sketch. Here's what I did with it!



Stamp is from Stampin Up! and I used pink lemonade ink from Fresh Ink to stamp it in. This is for a friends weddings this month and her colors are gray and pink. She'll get a kick out of this.

Textile embossing folder used on the background and I added a piece of seam binding that I had dyed pink to the top of the card. Gray cardstock is from American Crafts and I used the fishtail dies from MFT. The label die is from Papertrey, Ink.


By the way, the winner for my blog candy was Sarah B from Wisconsin! Congratulations! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Jen Brum said...

Great card Laurie! Love those colours! Those towels are so fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tammy said...

Wonderful card Laurie! Love the ribbon treatment, especially the fishtails at the bottom!

Glittered Paws said...

This is so stinkin cute - and what a cute wedding card this will make. Great idea.

Patti J said...

Sweet card, Laurie! Love their colors :-) thanks for sharing!

Donna said...

Cute as can be!

Linda Callahan said...

Perfect wedding card! Cute as can be~! Thanks for joining us at FMS!