Sunday, October 28, 2012

Wild Halloween card

Hi all! Here's a Halloween card I did using one of the Viva La Verve sketches. I'll warn you now, it pretty bright and wild with all the patterned paper I used.


Trick or Treat stamp is a very old one from TAC. It's colored with Copic markers and then cut out using an oval nestie. Designer paper is from K&Company that I picked up a couple of years ago.  Orange and lime green cardstock is from DCWV.

This is not one of my favorite Halloween cards that I've made over the years. I think if I had to do it over I'd replace the striped DP for a solid color, maybe orange. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Patti J said...

I like it just the way it is! Colorful and cheerful, and I can only imagine all the yumminess that little bag could hold! Thanks for sharing, Laurie! Hugs...

Tammy said...

Love your card! An orange DP would be fun too!

Myrna Marcano said...


So delicate card!

Thanks for sharing

Hugs, Myrna