Happy Friday the 13th! Here's a card that took a few days in the making due to me not knowing what I really wanted to do for the back ground. Trial and error later.....
The lighter blue in the back ground was done using a piece of copy paper, ranger distress ink in Stormy Sky and white acrylic paint. I cut the copy paper to size and used the ink pad to swipe across the paper to get an even coverage. Let dry and then I mixed up some white acrylic paint with water and gave it a white wash. I did this same technique using vellum but it kept curling, hence the days in the making comment.
Designer paper and red cardstock is from PTI. I used one of the half and half dies also from PTI to cut the red cs.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.