Friday, June 22, 2012

So Greateful

Hello all! Here is another card using the new stamp TV kit from Gina K designs.


Leaf is stamped and ghost stamped using Palette Jardin Moss ink. Sentiment is stamped in Archival jet black ink. 

The green designer paper is from HTOP and I ran it through the plaid embossing folder to add a bit of texture. Love how it turned out!  Layered with black cardstock. The black label die is from PTI  and I used green satin ribbon behind it.

Small black rhinestones from Kaisercraft used on the top right hand corner of the main panel to add some last minute interest. 

Like I said in my previous post, loving the new clear stamps from Gina K Designs. I whipped up about 4 cards using them, so stayed tuned.



5 comments:

Natalie said...

Beautifully done, Laurie! Love the soft green color and the overall design!! It's lovely.

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Laurie! I love the ghost stamping - so soft and elegant. Can't wait to see what you come up with next :) I'm looking forward to trying some of the new GKD clear stamps! Hugs...

Jeni said...

Beautiful Laurie! Love the double stamp, you do it so well. Love the touch of black as well. ~jeni :)

AmethystCat said...

very pretty!

Tammy said...

Very pretty, love the background and the image is terrific! Really elegant card!