Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Feel better soon

Hi everyone! Here's a quick card I put together using a sketch from Viva La Verve.




Flower stamp is from Poppy stamps and the ink used is Fresh Ink in Freesia, both were purchased from Impress Rubber Stamps.

Sentiment is from Verve, stamped in Archival black ink and then cut out with circle nesties. Blue cardstock is from Hot Off The Press.

The satin ribbon was colored using a Copic marker that closely matched the ink used for the flowers. Bow tied using the Bow Easy. Lastly, I added some clear dew drops to the left side. I always forget that I have these!

Thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

This is very fresh and clean with the pretty blue and white combo (which I always love). I like how you stamped the flowers on the panels. I thought it was designer paper at first.

Tammy said...

Gosh Laurie, the flowers are gorgeous! Love the color of this delicious card!

Patti J said...

What a beautiful card! That color is stunning - so vivid and elegant! Thanks for sharing this beauty with us! Hugs...

Angela said...

Laurie, this is such a pretty, pretty card!