Friday, March 9, 2012

White peonies

Hi all! Being creative with the new anniversary set from PTI. Fresh snow palette ink and kraft cardstock is looking kind of cool with the solid peonies stamp.

The sentiment is from Lovely Leaves (PTI) and stamped using Archival ink. I used the new kraft ink from PTI and the open smaller peonies to stamp around the sentiment. The tag die is also from PTI.

The scalloped die is from Memory Box and cut out of dark chocolate cardstock. All dp, ribbon and cardstock on this card is from Papertrey, Ink.

The layout is from Stamping 411 Saturday sketch #245.

I like how this turned out - totally different using browns and white together! Thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful, Laurie! Love the brown and white, and you know me and my Kraft! Thanks for sharing...have a great weekend!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous Laurie! I personally love white on kraft, always rich looking results!

Glittered Paws said...

Very striking - love the two colors you chose, and I too love Kraft.

Donna said...

Stunning, like the color combo and design!