Saturday, February 4, 2012

Monarch bird house inspiration

Hi everyone! I had a chance to play in the SCS inspiration challenge this morning. Here is what inspired me.

This can be found at the Charleston Gardens Home and Garden Collection web site. Here is what I came up with.

Butterfly stamps is from Victorine Originals and colored with Copic markers. The fern back ground on the bottom of the card was done using a few different fern stamps from The Angel Company. Studio G and Palette Jardin moss green inks used.

The fern dies were cut from Bazzill dark green cardstock with dies from Poppy Stamps. Sketch is from this weeks Mojo Monday!

What do you think?

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

gorgeous! love those butterflies!

Libby said...

The butterfly is gorgeous; I've never seen one made so well. I also like the punched leaves and how they mimic the stamped ones. Lovely card...makes me want Spring to hurry up and get here. :)

Karen Wilson said...

Oh wow, this is beautiful!! I love where you took your inspiration from. Thanks for fluttering with us at FBW!!!

Kristie W. said...

Fantastic card! I love your take on the inspiration photo, especially your butterfly. Thank you for playing along with Flutter By Wednesdays.

Mihaela said...

Very beautiful card, like all your work!!!