Monday, May 23, 2011

Be well

Hey everyone! I needed to stock up on some get well cards and used this little guy to assist me.

The Bear stamp is from Victorine Originals and colored with Copic Markers. I just got some X-press paper and tried it out on this. I likey!

Designer paper is from my stash and I think it originated from K&Company. I added some faux stitching along the top and bottom using a Copic Multiliner pen. Black buttons are from American Crafts. The Be Well sentiment is from Hero Arts and the kraft cardstock is from Papertrey ink.

Isn't he a cutie? Thanks for stopping in and have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

I love this card and I like "be well" so much better as opposed to get well, somehow its more personal.

Marlene said...

So adorable....his fur looks real! Beautifully colored, Laurie.

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Darling Laurie!! He is bound to make someone feel better. ~jeni :)

Kim said...

What a sweet card! Love the image :)

Donna Heber said...

Awww ... how adorable! I just love your teddy bear. A perfect get well card.

StampinCarol said...

Aw... so sweet!