We were to follow these directions:
1. Stitching ~ can be stamped or stitched.
2. A punched item ~ punched with a clever lever or other punching tool.
4. A button AND/OR a bow AND/OR a brad!
5. The color GREEN! (a little or a lot)
6. LAYERS! You must use more than 1 layer of cardstock!
1. Oops, my stitching is hand drawn, but I still like how it turned out.
2. A punched item - leaves. Check!
3. Ribbon - top right hand corner under the circle and there is the hot pink scrappers floss - wonder if that counts? Check!
4. Button - Check
5. Color green - check, check and check.
6. Layers - Check!
Stamps are from TAC = English Everyday Cuties (sentiment) and the rubber boots are from Girl's Day Out. Which is colored with Copic Ciao Markers.
All paper and stamps are from The Angel company.
Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think!