Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hanging basket

Hello everyone. Here's a digi (or line art) that I got off of the Gooseberry Patch blog.


It immediately caught my eye and I wanted to see if I could do it justice with Copic's. It was a challenge getting those tiny flowers colored in! Labels 1 used to cut the image out and the tag at the bottom is also from Spellbinders.

Sentiment is from The Angel Company. I also used the brick embossing folder from Tim Holtz on the gray cardstock, which is kind of hard to see. Brown gingham ribbon and gold pearls tie the tag together at the bottom of the card.


Thanks for dropping in and grab whatever time you have to be creative today!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh Laurie, absolutely gorgeous! Love the image and you colored it perfectly.

Jeni said...

Lovely card Laurie! I can see why this digi caught your eye, beautiful coloring. ~jeni :)

Marlene said...

Beatuifully done, Laurie. It's quite a challenge, coloring in small areas with copics. I ended up throwing out a project I was coloring yesterday because of that very same frustration! LOL!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Super cute, lovely coloring, please tell me where to find this image, it is adorable!

Unknown said...

Very pretty. Love the tag! What an interesting shape! And your coloring is cool!

Trudy Osborn said...

This is such a pretty card! I love how the beautiful flowers stand out.