Thursday, October 14, 2010

Eyes......

Hello everyone. Here is a card I designed for Victorine Originals sometime ago for a catty submission for Halloween. It didn't get picked, but it's a fun and creative card!

The boards are colored with prismacolor pencils and blended with OMS. The eyes are highlighted with pencils so that they stand out a bit. I did some fussy cutting and then popped it up using foam tape onto the yellow cardstock.

The smallest circle nestability was used to cut the circles on the right side and I added some googly eyes for fun to the inside of the card. Sentiment is also from Victorine Originals.

What do you think?

8 comments:

JazzyH said...

Very cute!

LadybugSue said...

Hey girl, love this card and I am totally borrowing it, Thanks for the idea! I am 59 today happy-b day to me. Hope your well!

Julie Robinson said...

just LOVE it!

Jeni said...

Love those peepers! Cute digi ~jeni :)

Tammy said...

How fun and spooky. Great Halloween card!

Marlene said...

This card is a hoot! Love it!

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Love those googly eyes :) Fun card!

Cheryl said...

I think I like it! You're talented.