Tuesday, September 28, 2010

TDS Showcase Showdown

Happy Wednesday everyone! Are you ready for another Halloween card showcasing an image from TDS?

Bat is colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with OMS. The sentiment is from TAC and was a SOTM from several years ago.

The bat designer paper is from K&Company and is layered with a lime green/black Core'dination paper. Notice that I distressed it a bit to showcase the green!

Image is one of Brian Lock's and can be found at The Digi Shack!

Thanks for stopping by and have a batty good day!

5 comments:

Marlene said...

Too cute! Love the greens!

Tammy said...

I think I would have more to say other than "eek" if I saw that bat coming at me. Fun card, love the black and lime together.

Jeni said...

Fabulous card Laurie! Love the green tattered edge. His expression kills me. ~jeni :)

Lelia Pierce said...

Too cute, Laurie! I just love this little bat...and Halloween!

XXX

Chelsea said...

love the bat image and the bat paper! Awesome!