Sunday, September 19, 2010

Birthday Wishes

Hello! I just got some new stamps and was playing around a bit....This is what I ended up with. Not sure I'm feeling it, but it is a different color combo.


I stamped the rose vine and rose in Palette fresh snow ink on the kraft cardstock. Then took a dauber and edged it all around. The die is the mat stack 3 die from PTI. I cut out a circle and stamped the image and placed it right in the center.

The rose's in the lower corners are stamped and then embossed with glacier white embossing powder. Designer paper is from Paper Pizazz and the two self adhesive pearls are from kaisercraft.

All stamps are from The Angel Company. The rose and rose vine are from Pretty Posies, and then sentiment is from Thinking of you.

So, what do you think?

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Very elegant & beautiful Laurie! ~jeni :)