Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Digi Release day

Hi-ya everyone! Today The Digi Shack released 11 new images! Here's one of them!

This little guy is soooo cute! Colored with Copic's and layered with shades of grey! I could not for the life of me find any nice designer paper that went with him, so I decided to use some digi papers! This card is 5 x 5 square. Sentiment is from PTI.

I used some silver self adhesive pearls strategically around the diamond to mimic the rivets on him.

Here's a up close look!

Isn't he fab?

Stop by The Digi Shack to see him and a few other images from Brian Lock and our very own Marlene Shaw.

See you tomorrow for the weekly sketch challenge!

3 comments:

Marlene said...

I love the monochromatic look!!

Barb said...

He is adorable, Laurie... love the pearl rivets :)

sillyleann said...

Cute sentiment. I love the colors . . . great minds think alike. ;)