Saturday, July 31, 2010

CAS cards

Hello everyone!

I can't believe that August is here already! Wow, summer is almost gone!

Here are two quick cards I'd like to share with you. This first one is done using TAC stamps.

The green designer paper is from Basic Grey and the blue carstock is from Bazzill. I used a self adhesive pearls from Kaisercraft for the centers of the flowers. The border punch is from EK success. Nothing like a Clean and Simple card to send off to someone to brighten their day!


I really love this bear, full bodied or just his head and you can find him at The Digi Shack! Anyway, colored with Copic's and cut out using the labels 5 die. Kraft, brown cardstock used and the designer paper is from DCWV. I used a Tim Holtz edge die and then sponged some vintage photo distress ink around it. The "hello" is from PTI.

Thanks for dropping by and have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Christine Pennington said...

Laurie they are both wonderful!

Bridgett Owens said...

Both cards are terrific! I love, love, love CAS cards! You did a beautiful job on the first card. I love the way you framed the sweet little bear's head in the second, as well!!!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Unknown said...

I love these! The TAC card is quite elegant with it's simplicity! And the little bear is wonderful with the way you framed it and the papers.

Heather said...

Cute cards. I like how you framed the bear's head.