Thursday, June 17, 2010

Father's Day Card #2

Here's another one for dear old Dad, or the handy man in your life!

Image is from The Digi Shack and colored with Copics. The designer paper is from Provo Craft that I picked up a couple of years ago that was designed to be used with the Sizzix machine. It came in a little mat pack and has the best patterned paper in it.


The black cardstock is cut out with the Tim Holtz Alterations die. I thought it resembled a saw blade and went well with this image. What do you think?

Here's a picture of the outside of the new DQ in Anchorage! I've been on my feet for way too many hours training people how to make the curl on top of the ice cream cone and how to blend a Blizzard correctly. Needless to say, they still need a lot of practice. Ah, the life of a Business Consultant - there's never a dull momment. BTW - what is your favorite Blizzard flavor?


Have a great day!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is adorable! The paper and border cut is perfect.

Anonymous said...

How cool is that. I always thought that it was way too cold to eat ice cream there. I sure hope your having some fun while there. Great card. Love everything about it.

Marlene said...

Adorable card!

Hey!! Where's the snow?!! Just kidding! :)

Would I be ostracized for saying I don't like blizzards?!! Give me a hot fudge sundae any day!

Lelia Pierce said...

Too cute, this card and border treatment!

Blizzard? My fave? The Girl Scout Thin Mint special was THE BOMB! Other than that...anything chocolate!!

Hugs,
Lelia

Heather said...

Perfect guy card. i don't think I have ever had a Blizzard.