Thursday, May 13, 2010

Masculine Birthday

Hello! Here's a clean and simple masculine birthday card I had to share. (Thanks Heather for the heads up on THS link!!)


The fern stamp is from Papertrey Ink Masculine Motif's set. To get them relatively even across the page, I drew a light pencil line with a ruler. They are stamped in Memento Bamboo Leaves ink. Sentiment is stamped in Black.

The green cardstock is from Bazzill and I had to add a few embellishments to the black smaller panel in back. I don't think the guys mind brads much, do you? Aren't they sort of like nails?

Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think of my quick and clean guy card!

8 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice and "perfect" lining up the images straight. Great man card.

Marlene said...

I love it!

Unknown said...

Great card. The images are so well aligned. Any guy would love this!

Dana Joy said...

Great card. I love simple cards because they make a great statement. Wonderful job!

Jen Carter said...

Great CAS card!! Love what you did with it!

Yaneri said...

Hey Laurie! Awesome creation!! Happy to see you played along with us at The Treehouse. Hope to see you again next Thursday for another fun Treehouse Challenge!

Yaneri -DT Member

Michelle said...

This such a cute card making idea.

Heidi Hihn said...

Very beautiful! You did a great job!