Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Little Things

Hey everyone!

I just got some new stamps delivered last night from The Angel Company and here is one of my favorites called Life so Big!

This was completed for SCS weekly sketch challenge.

I dusted off my chalks to color in the butterflies. The one on the top is stamped twice, cut out and popped up with foam tape. I also spritzed it with frost shimmers mist to give it some sparkle. It looks really pretty in real life.

The designer paper is from Current (they carry scrapbooking stuff) but this specific paper is no longer available. I had to add some purple chalks to the skyline on the bigger butterfly panel to match the dp. Everything is layered with black cardstock. The black self adhesive pearls are from Kaisercraft and added to finish off the card or if you prefer, to anchor everything down. ;-)
So, what do you think?

Thanks for dropping by!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! So serene! Love the layout!

Anna said...

Laurie, so pretty! Love the sketch you used too!

Glittered Paws said...

How pretty - perfect images for this sketch. love the colors. Fingers crossed that my sets will be here tomorrow XXXX

Chelsea said...

gorgeous ... love your layout!

Trudy Osborn said...

Very pretty! I love how the blue paper looks like sky

Marlene said...

Very pretty!

Princess Scrapper Stamper said...

Laurie this is beatiful my dear!!! Tfs!!!

Heidi Hihn said...

I love the softness of this card! You did a wonderful job and chose great colors to make the card.