Sunday, May 9, 2010

Fill this day with joy!

Hello! I've been playing around with some new supplies! Here's what I came up with!


Stamps are from Papertrey Ink (their year in flowers series) called Sweat Pea. Colored with Copic's, cut out and layered with foam tape.

The pink paper on top is done with the new Distress ink from Ranger (Tim Holtz) called Victorian Velvet. Using my craft sheet I swiped the color directly onto it and then misted it with water. Smooched my cardstock into it and then dried it with my heat gun. Then I used the Shimmer Frost spritz from Tsukineko to add some sparkle.

The top and bottom layers are cut out using the new Alterations edge dies from Tim Holtz. That wonderful designer paper is from Memory Box.

What do you think? I think it came out pretty good for just playing around! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

6 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful - love the new Tim Holtz distress colors. Great technique.

Angela K said...

Beautiful card Love those Tim Holt's dies!!

Teresa Jenkins said...

So pretty! Love the colors and I'm sure that the sparkle is awesome IRL.

Melisa Waldorf said...

Very pretty Laurie. I hope you have a wonderful week!

Unknown said...

Love the fancy edges! And all the elements work perfectly together!

Kim said...

Simply Beautiful Laurie!