Monday, January 18, 2010

Card Sketch Tuesday #163

Happy Tuesday!

Here is sketch #163 which measures the normal A2 size.

Measurements are:
Card base = 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
1 = 5 1/4 x 4 (distressed/torn on right hand side)
2 = 2 3/8 x 3 3/8
3 = 2 3/8 x 1 3/8
Circles are your choice of embellishments


This little guy is from the new Serendipity Magalogue from The Angel Company that will be coming out on February 1st!

He's stamped in Memento tuxedo black ink and then colored with Copic Markers. The designer paper is from Making Memories that I had in my scraps pile for a while. I was pleasantly surprised when I turned over the paper and I could identify who made it!!!

I sponged on some Memento Summer Sky to the white card base first, set the extra large eyelets onto the plaid dp and then attached them together. The designer paper was torn on the right side and I decided to rough it up a bit more with a distress tool.

The sentiment is from another new set debuting in February as well. I really like how it went so well with this little guy - perfect for a masculine birthday card! So, what do you think?

Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Wonderful, love, love, love it!